ccfcf

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tony & Kati's Baby Shower

Tony and I had a wonderful shower thrown by some awesome friends and family of mine. Thanks to Megan, Jackie, and Melanie, Brandy, Nicki, Mom, Grandma, Aunt Toniette, and Uncle Marty. They were all such wonderful help on this special day for both of us. Thanks for making this day special.
My Mom always working hard for all my outings....love u

Wonderful friends and family getting to watch us open our million and one gifts





Jackie and Melanie putting on a fun game....




Look at little Mailey....



Melanie putting together the beautiful decorations....Thanks for making it look pretty...





Grandma and Aunt Toniette helping out...what would we all do with out them....I miss u grandma...






No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...