ccfcf

Friday, September 4, 2009

Sidnee's Baptism Cont....

I figured i better finish getting pictures up from Sidnee's baptism.....i am so behind in my blog posting but i will get there...here are some pictures from her special day with family...that was such a wonderful day we shared with our daughter....time goes by so fast...my daughter is now 7 months pictures of her coming soon..

The three amigos with baby sidnee
Daddy and Sidnee Marie

The godparents of Sidnee...Sandra Angel and Aldo Ruiz




Such a beautiful picture


Tony, Sidnee, my dad, and I



The Family!



Mom and Step dad...glad u both could make it





Sidnee getting ready for her dad with her godparents/ninos...love u guys













No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...