ccfcf

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sidnee's 3rd Birthday

January was a busy month not only was Avalynn born January 3rd Sidnee's 3rd birthday was January 26th. And ya I know I totally didn't plan that out good. I am for sure hoping to have my next lil bundle of joy fall in the summer so its way more spread out. But hey you can't plan everything in life! But u can darn well try =)

For Sidnee's 3rd birthday she wanted to do the theme Tangled its such a great movie and I recomend it to anyone I mean hey my husband loves to watch it. And when Ava was born my auntie Toniette and Uncle Marty would come over and visit and my uncle Marty was even into it so it must be pretty good....hahaha... Being the crazy, perfectionsit, control freak I am I decided to throw Sidnee and big 3rd birthday bash being only having the baby 3 weeks early and yes I know I am totally crazy but hey I love my daughter and she well deserves it and plus I love to throw a party.


I decided to do a dessert bar including all kinds of goodies for the guest it turned out great but lots of work....


 I ordered these rapunzel tages from etsy...they were adorable and went with the theme


 I made brownies and used a cookie cutter to cut them out in flower shapes. I saw pink chocolate cookies on pinterest so I decided to use my own cookie recipe and add red food coloring to them to make them pink..



pretzels and rice krispies dipped in chocolate along with photos of sidnee to add to the decor


I love cupcakes and homemade buttercream frosting my all time favorite..tags r from etsy as well


Along with the dessert bar i went all out in decorations including chair ties I made from pink tule, table cloths, centerpieces, lanterns that were a big part of the movie, a jumper for the kids, bubbles, a table full of rice for kids to play with, and a painting station. Here are some more favorite pictures from the party.


My lil princess for the day.




My centerpieces that i made out of cupcakes, cookies, fondant and a butterfly tin to put them in that i got at the dollar store.



My chair ties i made out of pink tule, the kids playing with the rice that  i colored different colors got that idea from pinteret. I will do that again that was a hit the kids love it



My cousin surprised me with this container of bubbles for the kids to play in. She decorated it with putting flowers in the bottom and naming it sids suds...i was in love she is the best cousin ever


These were the girl goodie bags that i got at the dollar store along with the flowers and i hot glued them on with a lil bling bling to it...inside was candy a princess book and rings.


 We have lots of family and friends that made this day special. And this wasn't everyone!!!


Sidnee hitting the pinata always wanting all the attention thats my daughter




Our lil family


the lanterns



And last but not least princess ava looking her finest was a doll she is...she pretty much slept the entire party and miss the awesome event. Sorry for the long post wanted to get in all the party and everything that went into it so i can show it all off u guys...hope u enjoy

1 comment :

  1. Wow Kati, you outdid yourself! Awesome job. Everything looked great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...