ccfcf

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Update on Miss Avalynn

Time is flying by and Ava is alomost 3 months old I just cannot believe it where does time ago. Over these months I think she has gained more than enough weight she is sure our lil chubby wubby. I love how chubby she is I just want to squeeze her all the time. She's such a doll


My lil diva in pink

 
always gives mommy a smile


I just want to pinch her cheeks


loving my lil one in yellow

I been pretty much taking a picture of her everyday but really do I think that will all fit in her 1 yr scrapbook uhh probably not. But I love pictures and she has so many clothes that are so adorable I feel like I can't miss a day. Before long I really gonna have to bit the bullet and buy me a nice camera...just another thing on my bucket list.

Happy Thursday Everyone!!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...