ccfcf

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Day of Coloring Eggs

Like there wasn's a million things going on the week of Easter I had to let my little girl color easter eggs. This was her first time doing this so I wanted to make it fun for her. She colored eggs and put stickers on them. Let just say this was really messy been a clean freak I let her have some fun! Well and maybe me too.



My little spring flower coloring easter eggs



Ava had to get in the picture too with her sissy




Avalynn hanging out while we color eggs...



the final product different colored eggs with random stickers I had laying around so sidnee could add to the decor hahaha....All that mattered was my lil girl had a blast...

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...