ccfcf

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter Morning

I feel like I been blogging a lot this week but I need to get all my easter pics out there for my family to see especially my mommy who loves to see my girls. So easter morning we woke up and my girls opened there easter baskets. After opening there baskets I got to work on making food for our family bbq and wanted to make it to the 1200 pm mass. So I decided to make these awesome potatoes from taste of home lets just say there are so fattening omg. Mayo, cheese, bacon, butter, green onion and more cheese. I also made mini confetti cupcakes with homemade butter cream frosting a request from my cousin nicky.



I been playing around with my ipad making collages how funny is this. Seriosuly i need some much need learning class on new technology cause man i am so behind. And ya I so need a fansy looking camera to take pictures that on my list next in line.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...