ccfcf

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fun n the Sun

This was an awesome weekend in Cali the weather was beautiful. I been waiting for some nice weather and finally u have arrived thank you! Over the weekend we celebrated my cousin and aunties birthday. With lots of mexican food and margaritas! The kids were enterained by a water slide.







  

 I didn't make this cake but my dear daughter picked it out. Daddy was working so I had no time over the weekend to make a cake for them and watch my kiddos. So I took a picute of the cake because the old "foggies" or should I say the old people didn't want to get in the picture. hahahaha


I did make these cupcakes. There chocolate cupcakes with homemade buttercream frosting on top. Everyone was in love with them. Luckily for me I didn't get to have one  =( eating healthy and excercising is pretty much my life right now after having a baby. Boooo!!! A lil key hint to making awesome cupcakes is throw in a box of chocolate pudding and use milk instead of water and you will have the most mosiet cupcakes ever. They pretty much melt in you mouth

Hope everyone enjoyed there weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...