ccfcf

Thursday, May 31, 2012

It's Eatin Time

My lil girl is 4 months and already eating...i just can't beleive this my lil chubby wubby...I started her on rice cereal this month and she has been loving it I can't get it in her mouth fast enough hahahaha this is a fun stage having them try different food and getting them use to eating. This week I'm going to start putting bananas in with her formula and see how it goes. Im pretty sure this lil one will love it she is already a much better eater than my other lil bundle of joy. Its so fun to watch my lil ones grow and how every stage of there lives are so different yet so fun and amazing to watch and learn with each one. Everyday that goes by I am so happy i get to be with these lil ones and watch them grow and shine in there own way. ok enough mushyyyy stuff i just can't help it i love my little ones...

Here's miss Avalynn Rose eating in style with that beautiful lil messy smile of hers its so funny to see her in the high chair she is so tiny and barley fits in it. I usually feed her in her bouncy makes it a little easier.



Ahhh look at her how adorable...


I can't leave these two out of my post the other love of my lives if I just post pics of Ava my hubby seems to think she is my favorite oh men they just don't understand I have to get all the pics in of Ava's 1st year for her scrapbook but why explain he still wont understand...so i just let him think what he wants....

bye bye

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...