ccfcf

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

It's A Girl

It's that time again another party in the Villalpando family. Tony's cousin Nathalie is having a baby girl and we wanted to have her a shower before this little bundle of joy pops its way into this world. So all us cousins got together and planned her a shower in a week. With lots to do we did such a great job in such lil time. Pink and more Pink was the theme to this baby shower.



Me and Mrs. Nathalie


Sidnee in front of the stork that say's "baby" which sidnee insisted on telling me it was a duck....and would say quack quack...hahahah


The decor oustide...thought i would get a picture before everyone arrived. With such lil time we didn't get to rent tables and chairs so we used what was around the house at my aunties. Got pink table cloths, baby shower sign, centerpeices, a clothes line with girl clothing, and pink hanging decoration and put it all together not bad for a week of planning. And if you all know me it takes me months to plan a party cause i have to have everything perfect.


We used Ava's baby bath to serve pink welch's in it and added ice. It looked so adorable and totally added to the whole baby theme.


A sign we used in the backyard for decor.


Centerpieces I made that were so easy. I went to the dollar store and purchased tissue boxes, white wrapping paper and flowers. I wrapped the white paper around tissue box, wrapped pink tulle around the sides that I had at home, and hot glued a pink flower to the middle. The shoes I have sitting on a box where Ava's shoes that didn't fit her anymore or ones she never wore. Got this idea from a friend of mine and loved it. Was very easy and cheap to make.




Did a clothes line of Ava's clothes that she wore 1 time for decoration and then gave it to the expecting mom to keep for her lil bundle of joy.


A dessert table I put together real fast when u walk in the door. A diaper cake was displayed along with brownies, and dipped pretzels for favors that everyone got to take home.


The diaper cake that was made by my cousin. I got the diapers and had this fabric laying around and she put it all together for me. I added a left over flower I had and shoes of Ava to give it a final touch. This was my favorite iteam of the shower I just loved how this turned out simple but very classy.


The brownies me and Sidnee made. We took a box of brownies and added pink and white m&m's


The favors it made which were very simple as well. I bought pretzels and had pink chocolate in my cabinets. So I dipped them and added pearls to give it a lil classy look. I found the "its a girl" tags on the website catchmyparty.com that were free. U print them out on ur computer and punch them out with a 2" whole punch and there u go tie with some white ribbon.



The delicious cake that was brought by cousin Sandra


The mommy to be witht the cake and ready to open all her lovely gifts she recieved


My lil sunshine....


Can't forget the pink tubs that held all the drinks to tie in the decor


Flowers I put together from the "dollar store" for more decoration...i know me and that dang dollar store lol


cute dress hanging on the clothes line


more decor when u walked in the house




Some of the family


Me and my cousin with our girls


The mommy and daddy to be


We played lots of games and had a little to much fun. I was going to add all those crazy pictures but then my blog would be exteremly long and not like it isn't already. Time with family is so wonderful and I am so glad to have such a wonderful family to spend these awesome times with. We can't wait to meet this lil girl!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...