ccfcf

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

1st Day of School

Its summer time and this mamma over here decided to put my lil girl in preschool summer school. This was her first day of going to school without her mommy for 4 hours. It was pretty hard but so good for my lil one. I decided to put her in summer school instead of having her start in September. I figure she would be bored at home watching TV or playing and we can only go so many places this summer why not put her in school to learn. She is having a blast and really enjoys her class. I have to say she is the cutest one..Hahahaha doesn't every mommy say that, no for reals my daughter is so dang adorable!!!!

Sidnee's first day love u to pieces mamma.....



in her classroom she was to excited to look at me....she wanted to explore her classroom



why do I send her in her to school in her new "Toms" seriously they are so dirty and being expensive they are what was I thinking that was a big NO No....

But with all that said my lil one is growing up and everyday I cherish these moments with her. She truly is the light of my life and never could I imagine my life without her. I love her to pieces and look forward to watching her grow and capturing every milestone she goes through....

I love you Baby to the moon and back.....

1 comment :

  1. Those Toms are the cutest thing ever! Love!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...