ccfcf

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy 5th Month Avalynn

I can't believe how time flies. Ava is now 5 months old and my lil sidnee is 3 and was off to preschool this week. My little darlings are growing up so fast I wished I could stop the time clock. It was that time again for Ava to get with her cake and take and picture for her 5th month. Sidnee of course love this time every month cause she wants to sing happy birthday and get her lil grub down on the cake. She loves cake!!!



the cake with 5 roses for her 5th month




the happy little one with her cake...she so wishes she could probably have it ...I don't want her to start early and be like her mommy and crave sweets...really could I just crave fruit or veggies or something rather than sugar of course not thats not no fun. ughhhhh



the serious look




my 2 lovely girls with my husbands belly in the picture hahahhahaha...

I can't believe its thursday and I'm barley blogging been very behind in this need to catch you all up on what has been happening around the villalpando family. Till tomorrow good night sunshines!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...