ccfcf

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Crunch Time

Life has been a lil hectic and busy these days and its about a week away from Ava's baptism and I have more than enough stuff to finsh before next saturday. Looking forward to this day and have for a long time. This day is always very special to me as it was for Sidnee on her day. Having them baptized in the Catholic Church is such a wonderful and memorable day and sincerly a true blessing. I always go all out for this day including having all my family gather at the church and my house for a big party, DJ, hiring a photgrapher, awesome food and cake, dessert bar, favors for the guests, a bouncey house for the kids to play in, and of course alcohol for the adults. For the past week I been working on favors and still have much more to finish.

I decided to order mini rosaries for the guests. I placed them in boxes tied them with gold ribbon (the colors for the party are gold and pink) and placed a tag that was created from etsy that says Avalynn Baptism July 28th 2012. Some have her pictures others don't.

Got the boxed for oriental trading company which is an awesome website that you can get so many cheap things for a party and I mean they have everything.

I also made candy bar favors and has a lady on etsy create a candy wrapper with them same design it turned out adorable pictures to come

Still have to make oreo pops and rice krispie squares for favors as well those I will show you later I put them in bags tie with them gold ribbon and put gold crosses on them I bought online.

Here a some pics of favors sorry bad pictures not a good photographer I know don't make fun of me hence why I hire a photgrapher for Ava's baptism want some good pics.





Got pink and white rosaries




Can't wait for this day to come and many pictures to follow in the upcoming weeks. My daddy is coming for the baptism what a great surprise to us.....

Enjoy your thursday....off to Sidnee's swimming lessons..

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...