ccfcf

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Where has the time gone....

My lil one is already 6 months old almost 7. Time keeps flying by and before long she will be 1 and walking =( This is such a fun age I love how we can play with eachother and sidnee makes her laugh it just brightens my face.

Went to here 6 month check up and she 18 pounds she is above average in weight just like Sidnee was. I have such chuncky little babies I love it. You just want to squeeze them all the time.

She is really into playing with toys, playing with sidnee, eating lots of food, sleeping, smiling, and keeping them family full of joy. Once again I have a little girl who always wants to be held and when you walk away screams...Seriously how is this mom suppose to do her chores and get things done, exhausting all I can say.

This little chubby wears a size 3 diapers which is sooooo snug so our next costco run will have to get the size bigger hahaha like my dad says today "I can't get the diaper around her legs"  hahaha love it

6 months means 6 roses on the cake were half way there people can we stop the time.... 




Sidnee what are u doing in the background.... this time my dad got to hold her for her monthly pictures....



smile Ava....love you Sidnee (don't mind my dads skinney legs in the pictures it runs in the Biddle family execpt for me lol)



Look at Ava in style as always....


Happy 6 month baby I love you dearly and can't wait till many more years full of laughter and joy with you and Sidnee...



1 comment :

  1. What a cutie! Your right about it running in the family! Because for a second I thought I was looking at my dad's chicken legs! Ha. Jean shorts and all...our dads are too much alike!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...