ccfcf

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Avalynn's Baptism Pictures

In preparing for Ava's Baptism I decided to head down to Jcpenney's and take my little one pictures in her beautiful white baptism dress. What a doll she turned out to be in the pictures. I wanted these pictures so I could put them in frames on the tables along with the flower centerpieces for the party so guests could take them home.

Pictures of my children in frames on the tables are such a hit with my friends and family at every party they always seem to fight over who gets to take them home its so adorable. My children are so loved! I'm very blessed.....

I order Ava's dress online called nancyaugust.com and I was very pleased with the outcome. You never know what you will get ordering online but it worked out wondefully. Her bow was from a boutique here in orange county. I just love big bows on babies its my thing.










While I was at Jcpenney's I decided I might as well do some pictures to place in Ava's invitation for the baptism. I wanted to do picutes without her dress so everyone would be surprised that day to see what it would look like. So I did fun pics of Ava naked with a white flower in her hair as well as placing a rosary on here feet.

I ordered the invitation on tinyprints.com and placed these 3 pictures in the invite. 








Such a beauty this little one is I can brag all day about her and how lovely she is but I won't bore you.

Can't wait to show you all the baptism photos I am waiting impatiently to see them as well. Once they come I can't wait to show them all off. Yay!!!

I feel like I been talking about this day for weeks now or should I say months on my blog but I just can't help it, it was such a speical day for me. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...