ccfcf

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My poor baby.....

Two weeks ago before our big day purchasing our new car or should I say SUV (pics to come) we decided we better get Ava's ears pieced before the big day her Baptism. So off we went to get them done.

This is one thing I hate to see my baby cry luckly it was for a short second and it was over thank u thank u....my husband seems to always have a hard time with this...

Before you know it she had beautiful diamond studs in her ears


its about to start..




my baby right before it all begun the same chair I sat in about 3 years ago when Sidnee got hers done...brought back many memories....



right after they did it my husband was video tapping and ran and took my daughter from me he is such a softy for these things....but her she is crying on daddy's shoulders with her new earings love this lil girl to pieces style and all....




1 comment :

  1. Poor Ava:(. She was beautiful before, but now she has fab flare to show off:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...