ccfcf

Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Big Day

Two weeks ago I got to witness my little brother marry a wonderful and beautiful girl name Hannah in front of 250 family and friends along with my beautiful daughter and niece being the cutest flower girls ever. It was such an remarkable day and the most beautiful setting I have ever been to for a wedding I cannot even describe.
 
Here are a few pics I stole from Hannah on her facebook that some guests took to show off I just love them too...can't wait to see the photgraphers pics
 
 
 
 
Hannah and her bridesmaids
 
 the ceremony itself
 


 Sidnee and my niece Ellie walking down the aisle 
 
 
 
 
The night before we had reherseal dinner and of course I had to dress my little ones the same and in style I decided to get a few shots of them in the grass they are so dang cute...
 


everything goes in the mouth right now...with my little one
 



 Before the wedding started I got a few pictures of my girls
 
Such a beautiful day and the background to this wedding was so georgous that it was hard not to get pictures everything turned out wonderful.
 




 
I just love weddings I remember my wedding day like it was yesterday it was so fun and beautiful I totally would do it all over again...

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...