ccfcf

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

1st Day of Preschool

Last week was Sidnee's first day of Preschool at Calvary Chapel in Santa Ana. She was so excited to go to school and the day before class started we got to meet her teacher Ms. Branch. At meet the teacher day we were able to talk with the teacher and browse thru the classroom and check it all out and get Sidnee familar with her class and friends that will be with her.
 
Before school started on Thursday I decided to capture some fun pictures of Sidnee to put in her scrapbook. I saw this idea on Pinterest of making a cute little sign. So I thought I put one of Pinterest finds to use so here u go.
 
Some fun pics of Sidnee
 




 
Sidnee in front of her classroom door at Ms. Branches class
 
The day was a success and looking forward to a great year with this little one


1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...