ccfcf

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Let's Dance

A week ago Sidnee started her first dance class of the year. She does ballet and tap for one hour one time a week for a whole entire year or maybe until she gets out of high school who really knows if she will continue this or want to do something else. But I do say we have to start somewhere and find something she really likes whether its dancing, sports, gymnastics or whatever I hope she finds what she likes to do because I don't want to be one of those mommies that lives thru there kids hahaha....Like seriously have you seen "Toddlers and Tiaras" thats some serious stuff hahhha.
 
Here are some fun pictures of Sidnee in her class. She really is enjoying it and in the end teaching her great coordination which I really love. She is wearing a pink leotard I bought from Target and a black tutu I made.
 






can't leave miss Ava out she is so adorable look at that beautiful smile she just melts my heart..
 


1 comment :

  1. I just want to squeeze Ava's cheeks! Sid's tutu is adorable. Seriously, is there anything you don't make? You're so crafty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...