ccfcf

Friday, October 19, 2012

Another Day!

It's Friday and this week is not over yet...ughhh its been one of those weeks...Sidnee is now going to preschool, dance class, and gymnastics so honestly I feel like a taxi driver and its forever exhausting let me tell you....
 
Halloween is coming up which I can't wait cause its the start of the wonderful holidays...Love me some halloween parties and looked forwarded to many..
 
Here is miss Avalynn in style while we went to Sidnee's gymnastic class
 
Its funny cause this outfit is Sidnee's and she wore it when she was walking to about like 14-18 months when she started to thin out..ahhh Ava she is 9 months and wearing size 12 months my little chubby wubby...
 
Its funny to watch her grow because she is identicial to Sidnee in all her miletones, looks, mannerisms. The only difference between them two is Sidnee had a little more hair...
 
Like always her are pics of my kiddos!!!
 
 
 
 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...