ccfcf

Friday, October 5, 2012

Bring on Halloween....

 
 
Life has been very busy at the Villalpando residance with none stop things I don't even know where to begin. I don't know about you but blogging is like a job it takes a lot of work hahahah but at least my family can see what my girls and I are up to and oh wait and hubby to can't forget him.
 
Last Friday night Sidnee and I and my 2 friends and their daughters went to Mickey's Halloween Party at Disneyland. It was so fun the park shut down to those who purchased tickets and the kids got to go trick or treating, wear their costumes, and go on rides without huge lines which was awesome.
 
This year Sidnee dressed up as Cinderella I did an updo on her hair and she looked beautiful as ever.
 


 





They had a halloween parade it was so adorable
 





 Sidnee trick or treating at one of the stations. Something that was cool was you could ask for healthy treats and they would give you apples, carrots, and raisins instread of candy.
 
 
Another beautiful night with mommy and Sidnee love spending time with this little girl she completes me.
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...