ccfcf

Thursday, October 18, 2012

FaLl DeCorAtinG

 
 
Fall is approaching and I been doing a little decorating....not much since I don't have a lot of things but this year I decided to get some goodies and make a beautiful wreath for my front door....
 
I been seeing some beautiful wreaths on Pinterest so I thought I would give it a try and do my own...
 
I went to Micheals picked up some flowers 50% off, some orange berries, and fall leaves that was all 50% off as well. I got a plain wreath....The sunflower I already had and was sitting in my garage, got out my glue gun and went at it. This is what I came up with...it turned out beautiful and more than I expected I'm in love!!!!
 
Never thought making a wreath was this easy... 
 
 

A couple decor I put outside my little old vintage home I have.....
 




 
This is my favorite time of the year....can't wait hoildays are so much fun...
 
My christmas list is already in action on my phone I'm getting done early people....that is what I say every year but I mean it this year.....

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...