ccfcf

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Halloween

Halloween has arrived people!!! Okay yeah I know its Thanksgiving but I'm still catching up. Every Halloween we are off to Tony's Uncle house for a big party full of lots of food and goodies. You eat continuly and get fat yep thats pretty much what you do at parties or at least our family parties.
 
Here some pictures of the family mostly with Ava cause Sidnee was off playing with her cousins....
 
Like I say everytime love family time and the joys of us having a big family we see eachother all the time, get together, eat , and enjoy our company.  Our families love getting together all the time and it makes its so special for my girls. Cause as a little girl thats what I remember family time and the things we did as a family....ok on and on I go I know....but if u know me well you know I'm all about family and my girls....
 
Ok here are some the pictures enjoy...
 
 










No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...