ccfcf

Friday, November 9, 2012

Pumpkin Carving Party...

 
Everyday I wake up to these 2 little sunshines so I thought I would get a picture of them bright early in the morning the day we were headed to a pumpkin carving party with our family.
 
Looking at this picture of my girls and seeing my daughters room in the background I am so surprised her room is never that clean must of caught it on a day I cleaned it before I went to bed hahah...these girls have too many toys...
 
It was tony's cousins birthday and they had a pumpkin carving party it was lots of fun to see everyone carving there pumpkins to their style....Such a great idea right??? makes me want a october baby!!!!
 
 

the party begins and so does the mess with Sidnee
 


Sexy husband carving a heart pumpkin for us girls
 

 
some of the fam bam


 
One of the uncles being funny....they always have to do funny things at our parties just love it...they can always make us laugh....

 
Tinkerbell that me and Tony carved...can u tell???? cause my mom couldn't figure it out hahahah...

 
Sidnee's beautiful pumpkin


 
more fun pumpkins that others did....there were so many

 
This party was a wonderful start to our October celebrations....love the hoildays and all the family time that comes along with it...I love having such a big family and the times we cherish!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...