ccfcf

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Pumpkin Patch

Well guys I'm still blogging October I'm just a little behind. We had so many activties and parties I wanted to share it all which I think is really impossible it's takes to long and I seem to always have to put in a million pictures in my blog how do people just pick a few I just can't do that.
 
We just love the pumpkin patch and if you live in california its such a fun experience and I love to go a couple times. This year we headed to Irvine park pumpkin patch with a friend of mine. It's really expensive but so fun for the kiddos. They got to go in a hay maze, jumpers, decorate cookies, get there face painted, gold mining (they were given a bag to look for gold in water its was so cute), a haunted house to go thru sidnee loved it, tractor riding, a hay ride, and lastly a train ride around the park and a million dollars later....
 
but it was well worth it
 
 











1 comment :

  1. Fun! It's just crazy to me that you guys are wearing tank tops in October. Such different weather than Kansas! UGH!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...