ccfcf

Monday, December 17, 2012

Almost "1"

 
Avalynn's !st birthday is arriving really fast and with the holidays right next to it scares me. The fact I am planning for christmas, my family has had the flu since Thanksgiving on and off and were on right now, and New Years, and then Ava's birthday is the 3rd and her party is the 5th yep that is complete craziness and is about to give me a heart attach all in one month.
 
But any how I decided to head over to the mall to take 1st birthday pictures of my daughter. I have a new camera yet I don't know how to use it and need a class majorly I decided I would let someone else take them.
 
So as you know my daughters name is Avalynn Rose so the theme for her party is Roses with a vintage theme.....
 
The night before her pictures I ran to Micheals and got pink roses and then off to Target to get a pink tutu and white onesies....So I made a flower onsesie for her wear and a matching pink rose for her hair. I had the letter "A" so I put a flower on it as well...had the vintage case and gold tulle backdrop from prior parties. Brought it all to the picture appointment and this is what we ended up with...
 
It came out beyond adorable and more than I expected with a teething baby and sick mommy....
 
No SMILES but so darn cute.....
 
 






 
 
This is the invitation that I had made on Etsy...I scanned it so the color looks a little off but you get the idea....
 
Can't wait for this littles ones birthday and share the all the things we do that day. Number 1 is such a big party and this crazy mama loves to go out all for her kiddos....


1 comment :

  1. Dude, I could have totally done that for you! And probably way cheaper! Very cute though. Can't wait to see all the details. Sweet Ava is growing up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...