ccfcf

Monday, January 28, 2013

Avalynn Rose 1st Birthday

I can't believe it Ava is 1 year old where does time go.
I just still cannot believe it my little baby is such a big girl now. Turning 1"" means bring on a big celebration with lots of family and friends. Lots of planning and stress went into this party being it was only a week after Christmas.
 
The party turned out lovely.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For Ava's birthday we did a "Rose" theme party
being her middle name is Rose
and tied it all into the party details.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Also each little girl recieved a rose wand I made.


 


 

Party Details:

Mason Jar Centerpieces: DIY
Tables, Linen and Chair:I purchased a few years ago
Pink Bows in Chair: DIY (purchased tulle and cut it myself)
Burlap Runners: Made especially by my mom
Rose Cake: Juli's Piece of Cake
Favor Boxes: Oriental Trading Company
Rose Wands: DIY (all purchased from dollar store)
Rose Lanterns: DIY (mode podge rose fabric on lanterns)
Rose Cookies: Etsy
Rose Cakepops: Etsy
Cupcakes, Rose Marshmellow Pops, and Pretzels: DIY
Rose Table Linen and Burlap Garland: DIY
Personalize Pillows: DIY
Plates, Cups, and Napkins: Party City

Kid Activities:

Balloon artist
face painting
bouncey house

Catering:

Mexican Food (local restaurant near our home)

We had such a great time!
Thank you to all our family and friends again that truly make our parties so special.
Love you guys dearly.
xoxo






 
 









No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...