ccfcf

Thursday, February 21, 2013

A Special Day to Remember....

 
This past weekend February 16th me and my hubby celebrated our 5 year anniversary. This is such a speical day to me cause it was the day I truly was marrying my soul mate, my everything, and the man who gave me such beautiful children. He is truly an amazing man that blesses us with so many things words cannot describe. I am one lucky woman to have met this man and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with. Here's to many more happy memories Love....
 
I love you Tony....
 
I put up a couple pictures of my wedding and me and my hubby along with our cake picture from our actual wedding day. My hubby always said if you shove the cake in each others face its totally bad luck...well sorry Tony I don't believe that so smash it went. I didn't put that picture up but I did put our cake picture cause I truly just love it.
 
My last picutre I put up was my moms wedding dress that she marriend my father in. That is such a special dress and on the day of my reherseal I wore her dress walking down the aisle with my hubby to church it was so special. Sorry I didn't have time to look thru pictures to show you "me" in the dress but you get the idea the dress was so adorable I had to take it out in the boob area hahaha considering I have big oh boobies lol....
 
Happy 5th anniversay to the man of my dreams love you to the moon and back.....
 
 
 
 
 




1 comment :

  1. You looked SO beautiful on your wedding day! I totally smashed cake in my hubby's face. Ha ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...