ccfcf

Monday, February 11, 2013

Sidnee's 4th Birthday

My little baby turned "4" I just can't believe it I remember when she was my little chubby baby. Not anymore she is my big girl. 
 
 
This year Sidnee wanted a "Strawberry Shortcake Party" which was really exciting cause its so adorable and we all just love strawberries.
Lots of love and fun planning went into this fiesta for my little sunshine. Lots of work for this mamma but so worth it in the end.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sidnee's attire: Tutu and shirt made by my mom, strawberry tights from "Crazy 8," shoes are from Target
Avalynn's attire: Dress and tights from "Crazy 8"
 
 
 
 
 
The colors for this party were red and pink.  I used red table cloths and slipped on pink bows on the chairs to make it simple but "cute". For the centerpieces I purchased pails at Michales put strawberries in them and poked a number "4" out the top that I made with my circuit.
 
 
For the dessert table I had an adorable Strawberry Shortcake cake made for the center of the table. Along with the most precious strawberry cookies.
 
Don't you just love them?
 
Me, myself, and I made rice krispies, chocolate covered strawberries, chocolate dipped pretzels. I added red vines, lolipops, and m&m's that I purchased from the store
 
I placed up a Strawverry Shortcake backdrop which my mom did by getting Strawberry Shortcake fabric, cutting it into strips and sewing it on a string. This really made the dessert table. Added the touch I really needed. I feel in love again! So beautiful!
 
 
 
 


  There were lots of activities for the kids which included decorating cupcakes, a coloring station, tattoo station, and a jumpers.
 
The coloring pages I just printed from online so cheap and easy for the kids to do. I found free Strawberry Shortcake printables just by googling on the computer.
 
The food we served to our guest consisted of hamburgers, hotdogs, chips, potato salad, fruit, nachos. We always have lots and lots of food.
 
We ended the night away with the kids hitting the pinata and the adults jumping in to for candy haha cake with Sidnee girl and of course outfit change with her strawberry outfit and "4" shirt and doing presents....
 
 
 
 
 
 
Such a long day of pure fun.
 
I can't believe its over, such a wonderful time we all had.

Cheers! to another party success and another happy little girl.
 
Good Night Everyone!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...