ccfcf

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A Girl's Spring Colors 1st Communion

Last weekend my hubby's little sisters did there First Communion. We decided on spring colors for the theme of the party. I wanted to get the girls a beautiful tiered cake to match the theme. I am such a fan of having big beautiful tiered cakes at any party. I think it adds so much to dessert table and plus with our parties we need enough to feed 50 to 100 people and this cake did just that. I also made dipped pretzels and rice krispies favors for them to hand out to guests.
 

 These are the pretzels and rice kripies I made for the party. Please excuse the text "girls baptism" I meant 1st Communion silly me!! I'm such a fan of having food as a favosr cause you know your guest will eat it. I often get favors of figurines of such and most of the time they end up in the trash sad I know.
 
For these favors I did the same and dipped them in chocolate using pink and yellow chocolate melts. I used pink and purple sprinkles to add a little touch to them. I bagged each one indivdually and tied it with a white ribbon. To make it more fancy I usually go on etsy and get printables to punch out that are targeted toward the theme. These tags I was able to add there name. I found them fairly cheap on etsy. They also offer lots of free printables on Pinterest that you can use as well. I placed them in a cute basket and displayed them at the party for guest to take one.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...