ccfcf

Monday, May 27, 2013

Tiffany & Co. Graduation Party

 
Over the holiday weekend one of my best friends Jackie graduated from Law School. We wanted to throw her an elegant Tiffany & Co. theme party for her special day. Her family rented a beautiful hall and my job was to make Tiffany blue dipped pretzels and rice krispies. I get asked a lot to make these!! I enjoy making them cause they are really simple to make and add to any dessert table.
 


 
Here is what I do:
 
Chocolate Dipped Pretzels:
1. I buy stick pretzels at your local grocery store
2. buy candy melts your choice of color either at Michaels, cake store, Hobby Lobby
3. melt the chocolate in the microwave with a little vegetable oil
4. microwave in elements of 30 to 45 seconds cause you do not want to burn it
5. dip your pretzel in the melted chocolate and place on wax paper to dry
6. once there dry melt another color of chocolate, I used white and drizzle over the pretzel
5. to drizzle the white chocolate I placed the melted chocolate in a plastic ziploc bag and cut the little corner. You can also use a squeeze bottle. I rather use a plastic ziploc bag so I can throw it away right after. It can get messy!!!
 
Rice Krispies:
 
1. make your favorite rice krispes and put them in a large cookie sheet so they will be thinner and you can cut them in squares and get more out of them for a party
2. melt your choice of chocolate place in a plastic ziploc bag cut the corner of how big you want hole and drizzle on top of rice krispies. You can also drizzle different colors as well instead of doing one like I did.
4. Rice Krispie recipe coming soon....I make the best rice krispies!!!!


Thought I throw in another prego picture of me and my best friend Jackie. Love her to pieces and so glad we got to spend this speical day with her. Such an accomplishment!!!

1 comment :

  1. The drizzle on my pretzels never looks that good! How do you get it to look so perfect!?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...