ccfcf

Monday, June 17, 2013

Last Day of Preschool

This year is a wrap!!! My baby girl or should I say BIG girl is finished with her first year of Preschool. Such a fun year this little one had meeting new friends, having an awesome teacher, fun class parties, and tons of learning. I really had lots of fun as a mommy watching her blossom.
 
I'm always on Pinterest searching for my next projects! I came across a photo where a mom took pictures of there first day of preschool and last day holding up a sign. I thought it would be such a fun idea to do with my girl. So here you go! My little one is growing up I want to stop the clock this age is so fun. But I think I say that with every age!  
 
 
 
 
Sidnee's end of the year party was a blast. Ended with pizza and cupcake and a beach bucket full of goodies. Her teacher and class mom filled the kids buckets with coloring books, crayons, bubbles, chalk, books, puzzles, jump ropes, and lots of toys. These kiddos were in heaven. So special and looking forward to another year of preschool next year.
 
Let's get the summer started! Looking forward to having lots of fun with my girls and having this baby boy in 7 days!!!
 

 
Happy Summer to all of You!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...