ccfcf

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Rustic Birdie Theme Baby Shower

 Last weekend we were off to another baby shower. This was such a special shower because it was for my hubby's best friend. The party was hosted at a beautiful park here in Orange County. The couple knew what they were having however none of the guest knew. They wanted to reveal it at the shower. Such a fun and exciting way to get guests going!
 
 
 
 They had a delicious dessert table along with these amazing onesie cookies that were incredibily good. On the dessert table they served dounuts, cookies, rice krispies, chocolates, and this beautiful 3 tier cake.
 



The decorations were very simple and elegant. The centerpieces were mason jars wrapped with burlap and filled with babies breath....I hope that is spelled correctly I'm not no spelling B winner we all know that. Pom poms were hung from the top in clusters. There were also gold birdies that were on the tables along with burlap runners that she borrowed from me. 


 
 
During the shower to reveal what they were having they opened a box that was filled with balloons, it was so fun and special. I'm still in shock!!! I thought it was GIRL!! Guessed wrong those are blue balloons coming out of that box!!!
 

 
Why not have silly faces during the party...I mean come on isn't she adorable. She lights up my world. There is never a dull moment with this little one!!
 
In the invitation it said to bring a box of diapers so I came up with adorable burlap wrapped diaper cake for her to display at her shower. Fit right in with her theme!
 
 
 
The four of us and seriously my hubby is alwaying grabbing my tummy. Oh that man I love him dearly. Loved this shower and love this couple can't wait for our little ones to grow up together.
 
 
 
That's right me and my sexy hubby! I love him so much don't know what I would do without him. He may be a pain in my a** but I can't live without him.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...