ccfcf

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Yellow & Gray Tea Party Baby Shower

 
Last Saturday my cousins surprised me with the most beautiful baby shower anyone could ask for. The theme of the party was a tea party in the colors of yellow & gray. When I walked into the party I was speechless my cousins out did themselves and made my day beyond special. I loved every minute of it and more.
 
The nice party of this shower was I was finally able to go to party where I didn't have to help. I got to enjoy the entire day with family and friends and not do a thing!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This was so beautiful to walk into! My cousins made these umbrella chandeliers that hung above the tables. Each person had there own place setting. Pictures of my maternity shoot with my hubby and girls were put up everywhere and placed in frames on the tables along with flowers.
 
 
 
Each guest took home a body scrub that was hand made by my cousins.
 
 

 
 

 
 

There was a dessert table, food table, and drink station. The desserts consists of all kinds of cookies, chocolate covered pretzels & marshmellows, scones, cupcakes, and the cake. The food was all tea party food that included stuffed mushrooms, salads, deviled eggs, sandwhiches, fruit, veggie & dip, bread slices with a veggie spread, and quiche. The food was out of this world. I think I made my way to the food table a couple of times eating the delicious chicken salad sandwiches. Can't wait to share  that recipe with you!! The drink station included tea, lemonade, and water.



Instead of a traditional guest book. Guests stamped there thumb on the tree and signed there name on their thumb! Going to be a great addition to my little ones room.
 
 

 
 
Diaper cake that was made my cousin Ronda to add to the decor of the present table.
 
 
 
Silly me in front of the present table!!
 
Other parts of the party included a photo booth with props! My cousins boyfriend was in charge of taking pictures of us silly girls during the party! The wooden bench was full of kid activities like play dough, bubbles, coloring books, and puzzles to keep the kiddos busy. At the end of the party my cousin annoucned that the wooden bench was my gift for me to have for my new home. This way I would have a new kids table for all my parties. It was not stained at the party they wanted to ask me what color I wanted. Don't I have the best cousins ever??
 

 
 
Fun games consisted of who wore the best hat, decorating bibs, diaper raffle, weather my little one is a boy or girl?, well wishes to the baby, and finishing nursery rhymns that were beyond difficult haha. I think having a diaper raffle is such a great idea because you end up with boxes of diapers. I pretty much have a garage full for little one.  
 
 
 
One special gift I recieved was from my mom who made monthly onesies so I could take pictures of my little one every month. So excited because having three kids I knew it would be hard to go get pictures done monthly. Saves me money too!!
 
 


 

IT'S A BOY!!!!!
Can you see my face I think I was a little stunned this whole time I was thinking it was girl! Such a wonderful surprise and blessing. I just loved the idea of having the gender revealed at the shower my family and friends were going crazy and screaming! Such a fun time....
 
 
Was such a great party and am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends. The party was amazing and every single detail was so thoughful! Couldn't be more happier! Now the count down begins almost 37 weeks and am ready to have this little boy in my arms!
Love u all!!!!














3 comments :

  1. You look so pretty!! Congrats on the boy! That'll be fun and new :) I'm jealous of all your fun parties. You throw some amazing ones and clearly so do the cousins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously so cute. But, all ya'll's are just too darn crafty for me. I thought I was creative and crafty. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elated to know about your tea party and baby shower. Last month, I arranged a baby shower party for my best friend’s daughter at an excellent event venue around. Invited all our friends along with their families and enjoyed a lot there. Food was really yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...