ccfcf

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Little Man...

 
My baby boy is now a month old and yes, I'm just now getting around to share his 6 day old pictures with you all. Lots of sleepless nights, diaper changing, feedings, and lots of cuddles are taking place in this house. With a 4 year old and a 1 year old it seems there is no time to do anything. But like any mommy would say "you wouldn't change it for the world"
 
I keep wondering to myself when will the day come ,that I won't be wearing my pj's all day or should I say wearing my hubby boxers all day long!! Yep that is me right now. Lovely I know... 
 
 
Practically coming home from the hosptial I had to gear up my gang to go take pictures of my little guy Max and my girls. That was a chore in itself. Getting everyone ready, bag packed, clothes, snacks, drinks, outfits, oh my gosh help!! Thanks to my hubby who is so supportive and helps me with my obsession with photos I was able to get these lovely photos done by a friend. They totally melt my heart.  
 
My girls are so proud to have a brother, its precious to see the bond they have and how much the girls love him. I think most of our day consists of how many times they can hold him and who can give him the most kisses. So fun to watch!
 
Here are some pictures from our lovely newborn session.
 
Take a deep breath...
 
your heart is going to melt...trust me I'm not kidding
 
I do have the cutest kiddos ever, like every mommy says
 
but no really I do...
 
look and see...

 

 







1 comment :

  1. So incredibly precious! And yes, you do have some extremely cute kids!! Hope you are doing well mama. Keep on wearing those boxers. Being a mama is hard work and nobody is judging!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...