ccfcf

Monday, July 22, 2013

Were home...

 After being in the hospital for 4 days, I was ready to get home to my family
eat a good meal, sleep in my own bed, and have some sweet cuddle time with my girls...
I still have a lot more time to recover from this c-section but I was so ready to be home.
When I arrived home my hubby surprised me with this adorable stork that sat in front of our home. I was still not feeling well, really sore, and in pain so when I saw this it brought a smile to my face. I'm such a sucker for cutesy things like this and my hubby knows it. He knew how much pain I was in this time around and probably felt I better get something to cheer my wifey up. And thats right, all the pain we woman go through they better do a little something for us haha...

Look how cute this stork is...I mean come on, who wouldn't want to show off there new bundle of joy!

I love the little stars that go in the grass saying "proud big sister."  They truly are proud sisters!


Me and my kiddos posing in front of the stork. Let me just say trying to take a picture with 3 kiddos can be very difficult. If only my 1 year old Ava would stand in one place for a second we could capture a great photo. But that's a NEGATIVE...And then you have Sidnee saying "the sun is in my eyes" ughhh....

That's the best we can do folks...cheers to mommy and her kiddos!!



Such a fun company they even sent a package of personalize candy bars with Maxwell's name, wieght, and date of birth. They place it in front of your home for 7 days or more. After 7 days they come pick it up, leaveing me the stars with my girls name on it along wtih Maxwell's sign. A fun keepsake!

Wait something just came to mind as I am writng this, wouldn't it be cute to display the birth sign at there first birthday some where or use at parties...I'm thinking!! I have to be able to re-use those.

think think..

well maybe you will be seeing them in up coming parties..

Hope you all had a happy Monday

today is the first day day I'm alone with my 3 kiddos with no help of family..

will see how this goes...will let u know :) 

Check out this cute website for Storks http://www.cutestork.com







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...