ccfcf

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Getting School Ready!

School is almost here and my baby girl will be in her 2nd year of Preschool.
 
I was so bummed that she wasn't able to attend Pre-Kindergarten this year because of her birthday month cut off date.
 
Off course my only child that will be able to attend Pre-K will be my Maxy boy...
 
Dang cut off I'm so mad at you, you cost me more money now. Another year of paid Preschool! How could you. Ok..over it, well maybe, but truly I am bummed.
 
So with all that said, I was out on the search for a new cute backpack for Sidnee's second year in Preschool. I searched on Amazon and came across these backpacks made by Belvah.
 
Aren't they just adorable?
 
 I got down to these 4 to choose from. I was in love with them all . It's so fun picking out backpacks. They have differerent sizes small, medium, and large. What is nice is, you not only could use them for school, but dance class, daycare, sleepovers, or pretty much for anything.
 
I decided on the medicum lime green and pink backpack. The first backpack shown.  I wanted something bright and fun! And that is what she got. It arrived in the mail a few days ago and its perfect and totally well made. Makes me a happy girl. The price of the backpack was 23.99 which I thought wasn't bad.
 
 
 


Check them out
 
there are all so fun to look at and can't beat the price!

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...