ccfcf

Friday, August 30, 2013

Maxwell ~ "I'm 2 Months"

 Maxwell, you are showing so much personality these days. For only being 2 months you sure love to her your mommy's voice. Everytime I hold you and talk to you in the bouncey your are forever laughing at me. Am I really that funny? or just a cute mommy to you?
 
Your very alert it amazes Daddy and me everyday.
 

Your are continuing to grow like crazy. My auntie sent me a email the other day and she wrote "what are you feeding him muscle milk." I started to laugh out loud to myself! The combination of breast milk and formula must be doing you good.
 
But you really are such a boob man. I don't know if there will be a night that you can go to sleep on your own without falling asleep on the boobie. Haha..you are really messing up these delicate things :)
 
You had your 2 month check this week and Dr. Frankel says, "your doing wonderful." So truly blessed! It's always wonderful to know your baby is doing great and there are no real issues. Music to my hears!!
 
Weight: 12 lbs 4ounces. (25th percentile)
Height: 23.8 inches (50th percentile)
Head Circumference: 15.8 inches

In the Closet: 0-3 months

Diapers: Size 1

Grub: Breast milk/ Formula

Sleep: Sleeping through the night! Only because mommy holds you all night. (we need to change that buddy)
 
New Activity/Development: Cooing, batting at toys, starting to hold things

Loves: watching TV with daddy and sisters, being outside, taking walks, sleeping, and the boob:)
 

We are having so much fun with! Having girls and now my little boy this has really been a whole new thing for me. I just love how you love your mommy. Such beautfiul moments and loving all of it.

Your sisters, Daddy, and I are so much in love with you. There are plenty of kisses to go around. Everyday we are getting to see you change. I love all your smiles you do and so very glad God blessed me with such an adorable little boy like you.

Now can you keep those blue eyes of your PLEASE PLEASE...I want a child with blue eyes and why not start with you....come one lets keep those babies!!

I know its not my choice but seriously their beautiful don't take them...

 
Well I hope you all have a fabulous weekend ahead of you...
 
We will be BBQing it up with lots of beer and well no Tequila this time until the whole boobie thing is gone...
 
But we are thorwing a "Beach Day" theme party on Monday with the cousins and family. It's the last day the weekend before the kiddos start school. YAY!!
 
I been on the search around my house putting beach theme things together for the party. Trying to make this budget friendly guys. I'm sticking to my guns!! No spending lots of money.
 
And so far so good.
 
Thanks to Pinterest, its great ideas and lots of free printables my "Beach Day" at the Villalpando's will be a blast...
 
Show you pictures next weekend...
 
Happy Labor Day Everyone!!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...