ccfcf

Monday, August 12, 2013

Sidnee's 1st Dance Rectial


 A couple weeks ago Sidnee got to perform in her 1st dance recital. Oh my gosh, was it the most adorable thing you would ever see. My baby girl did such an awesome job. I am so proud of her!
Before we headed to the recital I thought I would snap some cute photos of this cutie.
I thought I would work my DSLR camera like I was a pro and own it. Haha!
 
What do you think?
 
Not bad for a beginner I should say....
 
It helps when you have a beautiful little girl that is a "natural" in front of the camera

Ava jumped in the fun too...captured some cute pictures of her with a cute wet dress from her drinking water..

enjoy them as much as I do, they keep growing. Stop the Clock please!!!
 




 
 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...