ccfcf

Monday, August 5, 2013

Watch Me GROW...

Wow, we made it to one month I can't believe it!

I even managed to get pictures of you for a whole month.

 How did this happen? I really don't know. I probably did it in my sleep! I'm just glad the pictures didn't come out blurry.

Look at that adorable little boy. He has blue eyes and blonde hair. Where did that come from? I'm praying the blue eyes stay. I need one blue eyed baby!

 Well I also manage to take your one month pictures with my DSLR camera but don't have time to edit them or actually pick out the good ones. Who has time for that. So why not just post the ones from my iphone there just as cute.

Right? 

Look at him grow! It's amazing how they grow in just one month and how much alert they are. I love the unintentional smiles. Don't you wonder what they must be thinking? I do!!

Maxwell's Stats

Weight: 8 pounds 3 ounces

Height: 20.5 inches
Head Circumference: 14. 5 inches
In the Closet: 0-3 months
Grub: Breastmilk/formula
Sleep: 2-4 hours
New Activity/Development: very alert, loves to cuddle and be held, unintentional smiles
Loves: mommy's boobies (call him the boob man) haha, eating, sleeping on his side or tummy, and pooping
Hates: his swing, bouncey, tummy time, sleeping on his back and being alone


I'm so in love with you, you have no idea. You are truly going to be a mommy's boy I don't care what your daddy says. Your my buddy and cuddle bug. I still can't believe to this day God blessed with a beautiful little boy like you.

I can't stop looking at you! I think I kiss you a million times a day. I just can't get enough.

We have had long nights since you been born. I indeed have another child who will not sleep on there back in the bassinet. So here I am again holding you in my arms with my boppy around me all night long. Yeah! I know my doctors gives me shit to. I can't help it these darn kiddos won't sleep by themselves.

What is a mommy to do? I need sleep too!! Most nights I think I wake up in the rocking chair holding you and your still on my boobie. I don't know about you but breastfeeding wipes me OUT!!

It's over a month now and your still not sleeping along. Either in my arms in the rocking chair or maybe a couple hours in my bed with me. HELP!!
As for getting you on a schedule well that is just not happening. It's summer time, 3 kids, 2 in diapers (I see a lot of poop daily, haha), a 4 year old that is in swimming lessons, soccer, and dance how do I manage a schedule. I will get there I truly will one day.
It's just been a little over a month were getting there buddy.
Who cares about the schedule, Right?
Well Max I love you and am enjoying every minute holding you. Even if you always want to be held. Before you know it those times will end so I am taking it while it's there.
Can't wait to watch you grow and spending all the moments we can together.
Your sissy's sure love you! We have a lot of taking turns on who will hold you next in our house.



They are just precious!!!! These three melt mommy and daddy's heart.
 

1 comment :

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...