ccfcf

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Happy Fall

Happy Fall Everyone!
 
I'm so excited for this year of holidays I can't help myself.  I been blessed with 3 beautiful children and can't wait to share this time with them. Not that I don't enjoy every time of the year. This time of the year is so special.
 
The time I remember when I was a little girl!
 
My mommy was one special woman let me tell you.
 
I created a list of activites I hope to accomplish this Fall with my kiddos.
 
I can accomplish them all right?
 
I think so, well as least I hope to....
 

 
Hope everyone is enjoying their fist week of Fall...
 
I sure am!
 
Today is our lazy day at home, I asked Sidnee what she wanted to do today and she said,
 
"let's bake cookies"
 
sounds like a good start of Fall to me!!
 
 
 
 
 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...