ccfcf

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Welcome Fall

 We made it....
 
It's Fall, my favorite time of the year.
 
I just love this time of the year, I don't know about you?
 
I have aready started thinking about Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. I know, I'm crazy but we have big family get togethers for these hoildays and I like to think prepare ahead of time. What I'm doing, baking, cooking, drinking, and wearing.

This last weekend I emailed my photography about Christmas photos. Yep! you read that correctly.
 
I'm not waiting till the last minute like last year and end up doing nothing.

 So this mama is planning ahead, getting things done and accomplished. No wasting time!
 
One of our favorite things coming of Fall, is of course America's most watched sport FOOTBALL.

Well I think its the most watched sport, well whatever it is in our home.

My hubby is a a huge Cowboys Fan along with most of the members in our family. So we tag along with our hubby supporting his team.
 
Go Cowboys!!
 
Here are some cute pictures of my family headed to a football party...
 
Aren't they adorable...
 


 
 
My Cowboys cutties....
 
So I been thinking Fall comes around every year and ...
 
every year we tell ourselves is goes by to quickly...
 
And it does...
 
 so its important that we cherish this time and yeah well all the time, but create fun traditions for our family and children...
 
I have lots of traditions that I do with my children that my parents did when I was young....and I love that...
 
So I am always thinking of fun new things to do with mine...and I came across this idea for Fall,
 
"Soup Sunday"
 
How fun is this for a Fall tradition? Making all kinds of different soups, sounds delicious to me.
 
And well it means for a happy hubby too...
 
Hopefully I will get around to share some of my many soups that I hope to make this Fall...
 
Happy Fall Everyone!!
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...