ccfcf

Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall Teacher Gift Idea's

Fall is just all over the place here in our home.
I'm enjoying every moment of it .
Last week we headed to another day at the pumpkin patch,
carved spooky pumpkins, baked cookies, made candy corn pretzel hugs,
and made an adorable "happy fall" teacher gift for Sidnee's teacher.
 
 
 
 

 
 
I thought it would be fun to give Sidnee's teacher a little fall gift at her halloween
party at school.
So Sidnee and I made m&m cookies using fall color m&ms I got at Target. I used my
orginal chocolate chip cookie recipe and used m&ms instead. Oh so Yummy!!
I also made these adorable candy corn pretzel hugs that I found on Pinterest here.
Aren't they the cutest?
I was such an easy thing for Sidnee to do as well.
Then I printed out an adorable "Happy Fall" tag that I got here and tied
with an orange ribbon to the clear bags that
I placed the cookies and pretzel hugs in.
Then placed it all in an orange planter that I got
on sale at Michaels.
 

 

 
We ended our week carving cute spooky pumpkins with the girls.
Max got to watch us go to town on these babies.
 
Happy Monday Everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...