ccfcf

Monday, October 7, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013

 Last friday, my hubby was off  work so we headed to the Pumpkin Patch.
 
We were so excited to let the girls have fun and enjoy there day doing all kinds of activities.
 
Look for pumpkins, decorate cookies, go thru the corn maze, walk through the haunted house, jump in the bouncey house, go mining for gold, take a train ride, and ride John Deere trucks.
 
I think the only thing we didn't get to accomplish on our 1st trip was take a hay ride and get the girls face painted.
 
I guess those things will come on our next pumpkin patch adventure in a couple weeks with friends.
 
It's only the begininng of pumpkin patches for the us. 
 
I have a thing for pumpkin patches they are so fun! I would say the hubby disagrees. Haha...
 
 
 









I can cross one thing off my fall bucket list.
 
Now if we can get some cooler weather.
 
I want to start making some delicious soups!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...