ccfcf

Monday, November 4, 2013

Strawberry Shortcake, a Bumblebee, and a Turtle

What cuties were my kids this Halloween.
Such fun getting them all ready to go trick or treating and off
to Sidnee's School Carnival.
Before we headed out for the night I decided to pull out
my good camera and do a little photo shoot in my own backyard.
I wanted to capture some fun photos of these 3 because
they are just too darn cute.
And plus my good camera could get some use.
Sidnee dressed as Strawberry Shortcake,
Avalynn a little cute Bumblebee, and
Maxwell a turtle known as Rafael.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Isn't she just a little diva.
Always working the camera. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




I just feel in love with this picture.
Ava is so in love with her brother.
She must kiss him a million times a day.
Watching her love on her brother truly brings smiles.
She has such a soft kind heart for this little boy.
 
How fun are these pictures.
Getting out my good camera was a success.
I need to do this more often.
Love capturing my kiddos, such beautiful memories.
 
xoxoxo
 
 








No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...