ccfcf

Monday, November 11, 2013

Yummy Green Bean Casserole!

Thanksgiving is only a little over a few weeks away, so it's 
lets get the planning started.
I'm hosting my big family Thanksgiving this year. My dad
arrives next week to join in on the family fun.
I can't wait!
It's been way to long and can't wait for him to meet Max.
 
So I been off trying new recipes, getting my menu started
for the big day.
 
Thanksgiving wouldn't be Thanksgiving at our home if there wasn't
green bean casserole.
This year I decided I would try my friends recipe making the
green bean casserole and instead of using the
original  CAMPBELL'S Cream of Mushroom
I used ...
Roasted Garlic Cream of Mushroom 
and add some grated Parmesan cheese
 
Oh my gosh...
 
Where was this recipe my whole life...
This makes the casserole out of this world good.
So flavorful you don't even know.
 
 
I'm not the best photographer but this casserole is
um....
beyond delicious!
You won't be disappointed,
I promise!!!
Recipe below hope you enjoy it.

 
Roasted Garlic Green Bean Casserole
 
Ingredients:
1 ( 10 3/4 oz) CAMPBELL'S  Roasted Garlic Cream of Mushroom
3/4 cup milk
1/8 tsp black pepper
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 (14 1/2 oz.) cut green beans, drained
1 1/3 cups FRENCH'S original French Fried Onion.
 
MIX soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2 -qt. baking dish.
Stir in beans and 2/3 cup French Fried Onions.
 
Directions:
BAKE at 350°F for 30 min. or until hot.
 
STIR. Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake 5 min. until onions are golden.
 
 
I just followed the original recipe for the green bean casserole
but instead of Cream of Mushroom I used Roasted Garlic Cream
of Mushroom and added a 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
 
Enjoy!
 
P.S. you are going to fall in love ...



1 comment :

  1. That looks so good!! Too bad your cousin doesn't like green beans. What a weirdo he is! Guess I'll just have to make it for myself hehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...