ccfcf

Thursday, February 6, 2014

It's the Little Things

Life has been so crazy busy here with the Villalpando family
that I often have a hard time, sitting back enjoying life and
"the little things" that actually matter in my life.

I love to reading new blogs with I have down time at night.
It's fun to see other mommy's like myself rasing children.
I learn a lot of things and get ideas for my own family.

I came across this cute blog and you link up with "its the little things"
Cause behind all the chaos its the little things that truly matter!


If you know me well, family is my world. My whole life is centered
around my family. Not only am I talking my kiddos and husband
but all my sisters, brothers, sister n laws, brother n laws, nieces,
nephews, god children, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandma, and grandpas.
 
They are what make me happy, bring a smile to my face,
and love to the fullest.

I am a busy mommy of 3, who tends to think that I can accomplish
everything and anything. I yet to realize that if I didn't get
that done it wouldn't be the end of the world.
My perfectionist asset really haunts me at times!

But one thing I do know is that I have an awesome family.
After Christmas, my sister n law was able to capture some
memorable pictures of our growing family.
Pictures that I will cherish! And forever grateful for.
These are my "little things."

These two are wonderful parents of mine! The grandparents of
my children and two of the most loving people you will ever meet.
So grateful to have them in our life and grateful for all they do.

 




 
My sister n law who took these wonderful pictures of us while vacationing
in Dallas, Texas.

 
Some lovely boys in my life.
So funny to look at them, you can totally spot my Cali boy husband!
Rockin' his gray vans!
Love him!
 
 

1 comment :

  1. I love all those pictures!! And I agree... it's all about the little things :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...